|Description:||Terms list of the Integrated Public Sector Vocabulary Version 2.00|
|Topics:||e-goverment, Controlled vocabularies, united kingdom, government|
|Authors:||LAWs Project, Information Architecture and Standards|
|Description:||Developed by the Local Authority Websites (LAWs) Project, Information Architecture & Standards Strand. Base on automated processing of source availabe in www.esd.org.uk/standards/lgcl/1.03/lgcl.doc|
|Topics:||e-goverment, Controlled vocabularies, government,Information management, Local Government , united kingdom|
Schools online thesaurus (ScOT) is a controlled vocabulary used in Australian and New Zealand schools. It encompasses all subject areas as well as terms describing educational and administrative processes. This version is based on automatic parsing of source available in download section in the Schools Online Thesaurus (ScOT) site.
Is available for testing the 1.033 version of TemaTres. These are some of the new features:
- Subordinate an existing term to the current term. (special thanks for David Lawrence of SafetyLit and Nandu Madimchetty of Monarch Media)
- Associate an existing term to the current term as a non-preferred term.(special thanks for David Lawrence of SafetyLit and Nandu Madimchetty of Monarch Media)
- Distinct styles for candidate and rejected terms (thank to Lorena and Laura form Univ. of Salamanca)
- Editor for UF terms
- Editor for EQ terms
- Fixed XML representation of UF term
- Links for UF terms page
- Links for EQ terms page
- Config option to limit search characters added
More details: TemaTres Wiki
Powered by TemaTres 2.2
|Description:||Based on automatic process of Thesaurus SantéPsy: Thesaurus en psychiatrie et en santé mentale by GIP Ascodocpsy available in www.ascodocpsy.org/article.php3?id_article=691. V3.1 – février 2009/|
|Topics:||Psychiatry and Mental Health|
Let me start with some memories:
As was published here some time ago, we were working on a OJS improvement.
We wanted to extend OJS to be able to work with controlled vocabularies.
As in every project we started making some research and we found a nice free software thesaurus management tool called tematres that was doing it’s work really well (see it’s features).
With all this stuff on the table, we only need to ensemble all the parts to develop a new OJS plugin that we called: Thesaurus.
As is described in it’s interface when “Thesaurus” is “…enabled and configured, users will be able to select keywords from tematres controlled thesaurus.”
UPDATE: This plugin is finished and released at: http://www.comunitic.net/OJS/thesaurus/thesaurus_v0.6.tgz
How it looks like?
Thesaurus is a generic plugin, that will be shown in the System Plugin list as:
This plugin include some settings as the URL of your tematres installation or your preferred theme:
When you enable Thesaurus plugin (if you also ask OJS to request keywords in your articles) the original “coma-separtated-keyword-text-field”:
… will be replaced with an improved keyword selector:
If “Add/delete term” is clicked, a popup (lightbox style) window emerges to let you select between your tematres’ terms:
You could navigate through the thesaurus hierarchically (Theme list):
… or Search:
Each term include very detailed information as it’s taxonomy, a few kind of notes, related terms or specific term, that will be shown if you clic on (i) icon.
If you like to add/remove a term, you only need to click on the green arrow icon and OJS form will be updated to save those new keywords:
That’s all about the plugin.
Thanks a loot to Alec and the rest of the OJS team for this amazing magazine management system and to the incredible support they are doing every day in this forum.
|Authors:||Open Music Project|
|Description:||Vocabulary to describe music styles. Based on source available at http://musicmoz.org/xml/|
The 1.032 version of TemaTres has been released with new features, some capabilities improved and some minor bugs fixed.
Here are the changelog:
- BS-8723-Core XML schema for controlled vocabularies added
- WYSIWYG editor for notes improved. Now use TinyMCE.
- User configuration capability for establish URI base for RDF and XML (in config.tematres.php)
- AJAX autocomplete for search added
- Update zthes and skos-core XML
- Bug in search for “space” fixed
- Title tag in “About…” page fixed
- Stadistic about notes in “About…”
- Change from mysql to mysqli php library