We are pleased to announce TemaTres 2.2, open source web tool to manage formal representations of knowledge (Ontologies, Taxonomies, Thesauri, glossaries,etc ). In this release we include some functions and features oriented to manage and reuse glossaries.
* Example of about auto-gloss capabilities
* Examples of Content Semantic enrichment using glossaries
Usign TaDiRAH – Taxonomy of Digital Research Activities in the Humanities
Changelog TemaTres 2.2:
– New export format in JSON to integrate glossaries and vocabularies in distributed content
– Can bulk create auto-gloss: search and replace terms found in notes and use wiki links to semantically enrich the vocabulary (auto-gloss)
– Export vocabularies in PDF format.
– Massive task for free terms (change status, delete, associate with terms and more)
– Utilities to export specific terms, facet or taxon in alphabetical or hierarchical format (for admins)
– Facilities to reuse terms or change the structure of the vocabulary
– New capabilities to use notes as glossaries and as tools to semantically enrich the vocabulary (auto-gloss)
– Update TiniMCE editor
– Fix minor bugs
Many thanks to the feedback provided by TemaTres community 🙂
Any comments or doubt are welcomed 🙂